Amino Vegan EAA - Inspired Nutraceuticals
Couldn't load pickup availability
Amino Vegan EAA - Inspired Nutraceuticals
Muscle Building* • Recovery* • Hydration*
AMINO is loaded with all nine essential amino acids (EAAs), electrolytes, and AstraGin® to help build lean muscle, and improve sports performance, hydration, and absorption.*
While BCAA supplementation has been shown to stimulate 22% more muscle protein synthesis (MPS) following resistance exercise, EAA supplementation has a 50% better MPS response.
- 30 Servings
- No Artificial Colors
- No WADA Banned Substances
Directions for use: Mix one serving (1 scoop) per 8-16 ounces of cold water before, during, or after workout. AMINO can also be taken throughout the day on training or non-training days.
- Black Nebula (Grape Strawberry)
- Forbidden Fruit (Berry Apple)
- Galaxy Pop (Rocket Popsicle)
- Island Vibes (Pineapple Orange Strawberry)
- Lemon Grove (Lemonade)
- L$D (Lemon Strawberry Dream)
- Malibu Breeze (Strawberry Watermelon)
- Orange County (Tangy Orange)
- Sonoran Sunset (Mango)
- Sour Rainbow (Sour Gummies)
- Potassium functions as an electrolyte to help delay fatigue during exercise. Potassium plays an essential role in hydration, muscle contraction, and converting glycogen into glucose for energy.
- Pink Himalayan salt contains 84 minerals that play an vital role in sports performance. In one study, researchers found that "athletes who added [salt supplementation] to their usual hydration routines during the competition took 26 minutes less to complete a medium-distance triathlon course than those who only used sports drinks."
- Calcium and Magnesium from red algae are naturally occurring in Aquamin™ (see below).
- Instantized Vegan BCAAs are fermented and non-GMO branched-chain amino acids (BCAA). It's contains 3 essential amino acids—leucine, isoleucine, and valine—which are proven to stimulate mTOR for protein synthesis required for healthy muscle growth and recovery.* We use a 2:1:1 BCAA ratio.
- Essential Amino Acids can't be made in the body and must be obtained from an external (food) source. There are 9 essential amino acids (EAAs): histidine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, isoleucine (BCAA), leucine (BCAA), and valine (BCAA). EAAs play a role in muscle development and repair, and other vital body functions.
- Aquamin™ is derived from 100% seaweed and provides bioactive calcium, magnesium, and 72 other trace minerals. Since it's derived from a natural source, the electrolytes in Aquamin™ absorb more efficiently, compared to some of the other sources on the market. It also has a large amount of studies showing it aids in overall absorption and replenishes vital minerals that can be lost while training.
- Betaine Anhydrous may increase power output and cell hydration. It may also reduce high levels of homocysteine, an amino acid that can interfere with muscle growth and fat loss.
- Taurine is a conditional amino acid and is particularly abundant in the brain, muscle tissue, and retina. It supports hydration and cardiovascular health, and increases sports performance. Taurine is commonly found in animal products, but we use a vegan form in AMINO.
- Coconut Water Powder is naturally loaded with electrolytes to support hydration and nerve function, and reduce the risk of cramping.
- AstraGin™ is a 100% natural compound composed of highly fractionated Astragalus and Panax Notoginseng. Multiple pre-clinical studies affirm this ingredient’s ability to significantly improve the absorption of critical nutrients and amino acids, glucosamine absorption by 41.9%, and ATP production by 18%.
Other ingredients: citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, malic acid, sucralose, acesulfame potassium
Our return/exchange policy is valid for only 14 days.
To be eligible for a return, the product/s must be unused and sealed. The products must also be in the original packaging. Prior to returning a package you are required to get an approval from our customer fulfillment department via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Any packages sent without approval will not be refunded.
Do not send return package (to any prime sports nutrition location as it will not be processed).
ALL muscle builder/sarms products are final sale. Regardless if item hasn't left our shipping department.
For any damaged shipments, please submit images of damaged goods & package to our customer service email: info@PrimeSportsNutrition.com
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. You may purchase Aftership protection during checkout to protect yourself from porch piracy. Alternatively, you can open a claim with the responsible carrier.
We do not provide free returns unless the incorrect product was delivered.
Upon receipt of the package, one of our team members will contact you to proceed with the exchange/return.
Customer Service Hours: Open Daily 11am-5pm PST. We typically respond to inquires within 24hrs. Please email: info@PrimeSportsNutrition.com or call us Phone (818) 691-3562
Have a question, comment, or concern? We’re available to chat most of the time using chat option. If not, please use the contact form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. We aim to respond within 24 hours during regular business days Monday-Friday. We’re usually quick, although sometimes we have rushes. DM us Instagram for fastest response@PrimeSportsNutritionPlease do not send multiple emails or contact us on multiple platforms (ex. email, Instagram DM, etc.), this will only delay a response to you. Your patience is always appreciated!
You may also email us directly atinfo@ShopTeamPrime.comor Text - Help Center (213) 880-6060 Open Daily 11am-5pm PST
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.