Executive Assistant APPLY NOW
The main role of the assistant is to assist the owner with the mundane and tedious tasks of running the business. The work for this position is repetitive but at times diverse. The individual for this position will need to have great time management and problem solving skills in order to complete deadlines and work around obstacles. There will be occasions in which the assistant will have to improvise and find solutions to unforeseen problems as well as work under pressure. This role requires a great deal of communication, responsibility, and adaptation.
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Assists owner with any tasks assigned
- Coordiantes with marketing team and assists them with creating email campaigns
- Meets marketing deadlines
- Uses a number of different apps and platforms
- Organizes and files documents electronically
- Calculates payroll
- Creates employee schedule
- Cooridnates employee events
- Submits chargeback disputes
- Monitors website images and description accuracy
- Inputs incoming products into inventory/website
- Checks and monitors inventory regularly
- Schedules appointments and meetings
What's in it for You
- Prime is not just a job, but a company where you can learn, develop, and build your career! In addition to training and development opportunities we offer educational assistance so you can pursue your passions
- A benefits package designed with your total well-being in mind including generous paid time off, comprehensive benefit options for you & your family and more
- Discounts on in-store products
- Paid Gym Membership
*Benefits may vary by location and environment
This is the salary we reasonably and in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's compensation level within the range will be based on several factors, including but not limited to geographic location, experience, relevant education, qualifications, skills, organizational needs, and performance. Prime provides a variety of benefits to employees, and Paid Time Off.
Prime Sports Nutrition., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Prime") provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. US applicants only, we are anEqual Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.