Store Manager APPLY NOW
The Store Manager is responsible for the overall daily operations of the shop, ensuring efficiency, and profitability. The Store Manager will have general functions including planning, organizing, leading, and controlling.
This position requires a great amount of responsibility and interpersonal skills as they will be required to manage a number of different people and with that, peronalities. This role requires a leader who can lead by example and inspire teammates to work at their full potential while maintaining a positive working environment. The individual for this position needs to enjoy conversing and creating relationships with anyone they come across. Additionally, this individual needs to love being on camera and posting content on a daily basis.
The responsibilities of the Store Manager include but are not limited to:
- Coaches/trains employees to improve performance in the workplace
- Assigns CSR tasks
- Provides CSR with clear instructions and expectations
- Midigates employee and customer concerns
- Resolves customer issues in a professional and timely manner
- Provides customers with exceptional customer service
- Networks within community to create new relationships
- Schedules and coordinate table events
- Educates both employees and customers on supplements
- Researches new trending supplements/products
- Posts daily content on socials (stories, pictures, reels)
- Have a clear understanding of all supplements sold
- Meets sales goals
- Promotes PSN on personal socials
- Constantly makes suggestions to improve sales and operations
What's in it for You
- Prime is not just a job, but a company where you can learn, develop, and build your career! In addition to training and development opportunities we offer educational assistance so you can pursue your passions
- A benefits package designed with your total well-being in mind including generous paid time off, comprehensive benefit options for you & your family and more
- Discounts on in-store products
- Paid Gym Membership
*Benefits may vary by location and environment
This is the salary we reasonably and in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's compensation level within the range will be based on several factors, including but not limited to geographic location, experience, relevant education, qualifications, skills, organizational needs, and performance. Prime provides a variety of benefits to employees, and Paid Time Off.
Prime Sports Nutrition., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Prime") provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. US applicants only, we are anEqual Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.