Senior Business Development Associate APPLY NOW
As a Senior Business Development Associate, you will identify and develop strategic relationships with potential customers and introduces strategic supplier opportunities. You will assist Sales in the development of a strong pipeline of new business opportunities through direct and indirect customer contact and lead prospecting. You will partner with Marketing, Sales, Category Management and Product Development teams to implement business development initiatives.
- Coordinates with business unit leaders and their Sales, Marketing and Category Management teams to identify customer lead opportunities and follow a process for developing those leads into potential opportunities.
- Reviews and ensures accuracy of qualitative and quantitative business development pipeline analysis and ongoing status to management.
- Develops and utilizes qualitative and quantitative tools to develop tactical and strategical customer business case, including revenue potential, probability for conversion, costs, risks, and benefits.
- Facilitates and maintains relationships with the business unit leaders in Sales, Marketing and Category Management teams to ensure on-going cultivation of robust pipeline of opportunities established by management.
- Responsible for creating and distributing monthly reports summarizing business development and integration activities to management.
- Enhances and maintains standardized approach for collecting information on business profiles including financial background for presenting strategic acquisitions and joint venture candidates to management.
- Leads development of complex models for proposals for Sales to present to customers.
- Must have a good understanding of working with various business units and teams across the organization to coordinate critical elements in customer acquisition and development.
- High School Degree or Equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in financial service/business development (4-5 years).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and ability to perform advanced computer skills.
- Knowledge of industry including suppliers, customers, and competitors.
- Strong analytical skills in finance and accounting, including proficiency in analyzing financial statements and completing financial models.
- Ability to lead the implementation of medium to large scale projects. Capable of facilitating meetings and developing detail-oriented quality deliverables in support of various business development initiatives.
- Acquisition valuation, due diligence, and integration.
- Extensive organizational skills with ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Interpersonal skills with ability to communicate, written and verbal, and interact with all levels of personnel within organization.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- Ability to concurrently manage highly complex and parallel projects that include multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to identify and clarify/define problems and possible solutions independently.
- Ability to work independently with general supervision, while establishing priorities of others in one or more department, including exercising judgment to make decisions within scope of assigned authority.
- Ability to solve difficult to moderately complex problems and take a new perspective using existing solutions and identify key barriers/core problems and apply problem-solving skills to resolve complex situations.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
What's in it for You
- Prime is not just a job, but a company where you can learn, develop, and build your career! In addition to training and development opportunities we offer educational assistance so you can pursue your passions
- A benefits package designed with your total well-being in mind including generous paid time off, comprehensive benefit options for you & your family and more
- Discounts on in-store products
- Paid Gym Membership
*Benefits may vary by location and environment
The expected salary range for this role is $50,000- $75,000 This is the salary we reasonably and in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's compensation level within the range will be based on several factors, including but not limited to geographic location, experience, relevant education, qualifications, skills, organizational needs, and performance. Prime provides a variety of benefits to employees, and Paid Time Off.
Prime Sports Nutrition., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Prime") provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. US applicants only, we are anEqual Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.