Customer Service Rep APPLY NOW
Customer Service Rep (CSR)
The CSR is responsible for all matters relating to customer service. The main goal of this positon is to provide exceptional customer service while solving customer issues and minimizing the number of customer complaints. This position requires an individual who possess patience, compassion, and exceptional interpersonal skills. As a CSR, your goal will always be to provide every customer with the best experience possible and as such, we expect CSRs to go above and beyond for all customers. This individual will use applications and platforms. Experience with these platforms is a plus, but not necessary as training will be provided. The CSR position requires phone experience and phone etiquette as a lot of customer inquiries will be made by phone.
The responsibilities of the CSR include but are not limited to:
- Send abandoned checkouts
- Answer all emails
- Answer all DMs on socials
- Answer all messages on Emotive (app)
- Answer all text messages
- Answer the telephone and business cell phone
- Revise and update online orders accordingly
- Send individual text confirmations for online orders
- Greet and assist walk in customers
- Handle customer returns per protocol
- Having a clear understanding of the brands carried and supplements sold
- Contacting customers to switch products/flavors when out of stock
What's in it for You
- Prime is not just a job, but a company where you can learn, develop, and build your career! In addition to training and development opportunities we offer educational assistance so you can pursue your passions
- A benefits package designed with your total well-being in mind including generous paid time off, comprehensive benefit options for you & your family and more
- Discounts on in-store products
- Paid Gym Membership
*Benefits may vary by location and environment
This is the salary we reasonably and in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee's compensation level within the range will be based on several factors, including but not limited to geographic location, experience, relevant education, qualifications, skills, organizational needs, and performance. Prime provides a variety of benefits to employees, and Paid Time Off.
Prime Sports Nutrition., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Prime") provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. US applicants only, we are anEqual Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.